HONOLULU – Get ready for the return of a memorable evening you won’t want to miss. Le Diner en Blanc – Honolulu, the all-in-white-themed event, is coming back to Oahu on Saturday, June 17, 2023, after a two-year hiatus. Attendees are encouraged to dress in their best all-white attire for this picnic event, which will take place at a secret location that won’t be disclosed until the day of the event.
To get the opportunity to be part of the experience, people can sign up now by visiting honolulu.dinerenblanc.com and clicking on the Register tab.
“Our regulars have been waiting with great anticipation for the return of Le Diner en Blanc – Honolulu, and we are very excited to welcome them back for another unforgettable evening,” said Malie Moran, Le Diner en Blanc – Honolulu co-host. “This year’s event promises to be worth the wait with an evening surrounded by new and old friends, featuring world-class entertainment, amazing food and drink, and elements that are sure to surprise and delight all attendees.”
To maintain the uniqueness of Le Diner en Blanc, every guest has its part to play and observes certain requirements such as:
- The dress code mandates that guest wear sophisticated and white garments from head to toe. While expressing unique style is welcome, it must be done tastefully and in line with current fashion trends.
- Table setting: all white!
- To ensure that the location secret is kept undisclosed until the last minute, guests meet at the assigned departure location and are escorted by a Diner en Blanc volunteer.
- So, the event location is left as clean as when guests arrived, they are required to leave with all their belongings, leftovers, and litter.
Guests are to bring:
- A table, two white chairs, white tablecloth.
- A picnic basket consisting of delicious food, elegant stemware, and fine white dinnerware.
- Chef Elmer Guzman’s Island Cuisine is offering a catered gourmet bento which can be pre-ordered and picked up on-site for an enhanced experience. Guests can place their catering orders online through the Le Diner en Blanc – Honolulu e-store.
- French-influenced event only wine and Champagne are served.
- Guests attending Le Diner en Blanc who want to enjoy wine or champagne without carrying heavy bottles, can pre-purchase AIX Rose or Jadot Beaujolais-Villages wine from the Le Diner en Blanc – Honolulu e-store. The latter is well-known for its recent appearance in HBO’s hit television series The Last of Us.
- Guests are welcome to bring their own non-alcoholic beverages.
Le Diner en Blanc – Honolulu gratefully acknowledges Champagne Taittinger as an official sponsor of this Le Diner en Blanc in Honolulu.
About Le Diner en Blanc
Le Diner en Blanc is so much more than an event. It’s a unique cultural movement that empowers friends of friends to gather and celebrate their shared passions for life, food, fashion, and community, year after year, with a pinch of mystery and large serving of spontaneity. Elegantly dressed all in white, guests arrive at a secret location for a chic picnic en masse. They bring their own tables, chairs, picnic baskets—all the trimmings—to sit down with friends and make new connections in one of their city’s most beautiful public spaces. The location remains secret up until the very moment of arrival. Over the course of the evening, guests from all backgrounds eat, dance, and reconnect with the finer things in life, as they appreciate the night’s magical experience.
To this day, over 120 cities in 40 countries have joined the ever-growing and international network to celebrate gourmet cuisine, offer extraordinary entertainment, and bring together vibrant individuals and bon vivants around the world. While Diner en Blanc International is headquartered in Montreal, Canada, every event in every city is hosted by passionate local organizers who fell in love with the original Parisian concept and wanted to bring it home and dress it up with local flair. For more info, photos, and videos of Le Diner en Blanc events from around the world, visit dinerenblanc.com.
To keep up to date on event announcements, visit honolulu.dinerenblanc.com
#dinerenblanc #debnhl #dinerenblanchnl
For media requests, interviews or images, contact:
Crystal Yamasaki – (808) 389-2890 – firstname.lastname@example.org