The San Diego Yoga Festival is an epic and life-changing four-day yoga festival on shores of Imperial Beach, from March 9-12, 2018. This holistic health party aims to bring health, peace and wellness to its attendees and supporting community.
There will be non-stop yoga and holistic healing classes from early in the morning until sunset, led by the top healers and teachers in Southern California. The yoga classes span almost every style of yoga known to modern yogis and are aimed at all levels: beginners to yoga teachers.
The main part of the festival is Saturday and Sunday, March 10th and 11th, and will have thousands of people celebrating health together featuring:
● Calming and relaxing yoga and meditation classes
● Fun and energetic yoga classes with live DJs or live music
● Beginner friendly and advanced yoga classes in many different styles of yoga including Hatha, Vinyasa, Kundalini, Bowspring, Shakti Naam, Acro-Yoga, Yoga Nidra, and Partner Yoga
● Workshops on various holistic topics including plant medicine and fermentation/gut health
● Surf lessons
● Meditation beach walks to the USA-Mexico border
● A Spanish-English yoga class
● Yoga for cancer survivors and fighters
● Yoga on skateboards
● Reiki, massage and acupuncture on the beach
● Yoga for the military and first responders
● Yoga for recovery and addictions
● An interactive vending center with live music and epic products from local vendors
● Yoga with the mayor
● Yummy, healthy food vendors
● Yoga-inspired sand castles
● A yoga class on balance for those 50 and older
● A kid and family yoga center
● Yoga classes and reiki sessions for your dogs and cats
● Pre- and post-conferences led by master teachers on Friday and Monday
This festival will even feature one of the oldest (92 years old) yoga teachers in the world!
Military, first responders, and kids get a donation-based ticket. Donate what you want towards the ticket. All donations will go to new Yoga Teacher Training scholarships through the charity Yoga 108.
Attendees can buy 1-class, daily, or weekend passes.
People from throughout the world will be flying in for this festival and many locals are making it a “Namaste-cation” and staying for four days. Go early or stay a day after for a special pre- or post- conference led by master teachers: only 75 tickets will be sold to these specialized classes.
Review the schedule, meet the teachers or purchase your ticket: www.SanDiegoYogaFestival.com.
For Hawaii IRL readers, here is the promo code where you can get a donation-based ticket good for the main two days of the festival (Saturday and Sunday, March 10th and 11th).
Claim with this promo code through Eventbrite: GIVEHEALTH
The code unlocks the ability for the ticket claimer to donate as much or as little as they can/want in order to receive a ticket. All donations will go to new Yoga Teacher Training scholarships through the charity Yoga 108.